Monday, October 09, 2006

Old Knudsen talks about: The Talented Mr. Knudsen

This is an actual e-mail I received:


I am a blogger here in the States.

Just getting started. name is Dave Knudsen from Seattle, Washington.

I guess my family is from Trondheim, Norway way back a piece.

Any relation?

Your posts are witty, If yah ever come over lets have a pint or two!


You see? as soon as I get famous all the distant relatives come out of the wood work, the thing I was wondering is, does Monstee get these people? does Dr Maroon get an e-mail from the Maroons of Greenwich ? Does Foot Eater get the Eaters of Kansas City wanting to know if they are related?

I e-mailed this fella back and got two pints raised to six and he's buying, this Interweb may come in handy after all.

Old Knudsen

7 comments:

Dr Maroon said...

We never mention the "others in Greenwich". They took the king's silver in 1746, the filthy heathen turncoat blackguards.

Kieran said...

Which Greenwich is this, the real one or the American one?

If you come to my house, you can buy some pints, as many as you want.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I think that's another branch of the Eater family, Old Knood. He's more closely related to Nebraska's O'Corn family - the children of that clan are all that's left, I believe.

The O'Corn's have continued in the podo-professions and are big in plantar-wart bandaging.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

It is unwis ever to look the Children O'Corn in the eyes, so they say. I don't know why.

Old Knudsen said...

Dr Maroon I would of give the last drop of me blood for the Bonnie Prince, except I had a bad chesty cough that day, heard it didn't go too well.

kieranthe yanks bought Greenwich and shipped it over there, really fucked the GMT, and I'm no buying your pints of piss, use the bathroom lazy boy.

sam,problem-child-bride I never look Mr Eater in the eyes as I'm always watching his lightning fast hands, you go away wondering if he really did touch you up or just your imagination, O'Corn, I knew he had Irish in him, or hes been in the Irish.

Anonymous said...

So many Americans seem to be obsessed with where they came from. You should've pretended to be his cousin.

Cousin Old. Ha.

Old Knudsen said...

I considered that but it would have ended in tears and I'm tired of crying, besides it could of been a trap by the nazis, they ain't getting their gold.