Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"Fat Sparrow: The Movie" (yeah, I'd wait for it to come out on video, too)

Okay, everybody slags off memes, but I fucking love them. #1, they give me insight into other people's psyches, and #2, they let me talk about my second favorite subject: Myself.

I got this one from
Clairwil.


This would be the soundtrack for the film of my life......


Opening Credits: "All Her Favorite Fruit" by Camper Van Beethoven

Waking Up: "Gabriel's Oboe" by Ennio Morricone

First Day At School: "You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby" by The Smiths

Sex Song: "Helter Skelter" cover by U2 (For a quickie), "Three Days; Extended Version" by Jane's Addiction (For the all night drunken fuck-fest), "Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star (For the romantic stuff)

Party Song: "Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows (I don't know; this category was a real head-scratcher for me. At a party, I've usually cornered someone and am talking their ears off. I have no idea what's playing)

Falling In Love: "Killing Moon" by Echo and the Bunnymen, "To Sheila" by Smashing Pumpkins

Fight Song: "Opening Theme" from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" (the TV series)

Getting Stoned: "Fool's Gold" by Stone Roses

Breaking Up: "Landslide" cover by Smashing Pumpkins

Prom: "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds (Yeah, I know; cheesy. So is prom. Deal with it)

Life Is Okay: "How Soon Is Now" by The Smiths

Mental Breakdown: "Dancing Barefoot" by Patti Smith

Driving: "Hotel California" by The Eagles

Flashback: "Heart Of Gold" by Neil Young

Getting Back Together: "Sleeping In The Devil's Bed" by Daniel Lanois

Wedding: "Lucky Man" by The Verve (Yes, I know I'm not a guy. Again, deal with it)

Birth Of A Child: "Birth Ritual" by Soundgarden (No, it's not very melodic, but neither was my actual screaming)

Final Battle: "The Battle Of Evermore" cover by The Lovemongers

Death Scene: "Elegia" by New Order

Funeral: "More Than This" by Roxy Music

Closing Credits: "Nightswimming" by R.E.M.


Fat Sparrow

5 comments:

Foot Eater said...

What's your favourite subject, then? The S word?

The song that best sums up my life is Big Balls by AC/DC, and at my funeral they'll play Queen's Another One Bites The Dust.

Clairwil said...

Some good stuff in there Sparrow.
All we need now is someone to make the film.

Fat Sparrow said...

Footie -- "What's your favourite subject, then? The S word?"

Sudoku? Scheisser videos? Sushi?

Yes, your choices did make me laugh. "Big Balls," indeed. Yep, I can see it.

I'll have to do a post on my favorite subject. You will all be shocked, positively shocked, I tell you!

Clairwil -- Yep, hmmm, who will play me? I see Joss Whedon as the screenwriter and director, of course, that's a given, but who has enough charisma, hotness, wit, and vulgarity to play me? Oh, don't forget the modesty, too. Well, Joss Whedon did wonders turning Sarah Michelle Gellar into a reasonable approximation of a decent actress under his guidance, I suppose we can trust him for the casting, too. Ha, I think I feel a post coming on....

Belinda Cockbox said...

Hi Sparrow!
Wanna shit in my face or can I fuck a dog for starters?

Fat Sparrow said...

Well, you could at least offer to feel me up first. Whatever happened to romance? Oh, who am I kidding, we all know I don't bother with that foreplay shit.