Thursday, August 24, 2006

You fucking hypocrites

We got a real treat today, with Hezbollah on the news. I know that I, personally, just cannot get enough coverage of boring, endless crap from the Mid-East.

Those stupid fuckers in Hezbollah were going on about how they have defeated Israel and America, and have emerged victorious from this whole Lebanon thing. They were handing out money right and left (on camera, of course; it's no use doing good deeds unless you get some media mileage out of it) to all their supporters whose houses got bombed, and tallying it all up on a laptop. The part that really chapped my thighs is that they were handing out American money, hundred-dollar bills. If you had any sort of economy at all, you would not be using American money. You fucking hypocrites! How dare you slag off America, and then use American money?! I suppose handing out camels is unwieldy, so they must resort to using our fucking money.

And then to add insult to injury, those fucking bastards are using a laptop! They continually badmouth America and Western culture, and all you see on TV are terrorist-voting sand niggers using American and Western technology. Get out of your cars and fucking walk if you don't like Western technology. Get rid of your toilets, and go shit in a bush. Take down your fucking websites. Get off your cell phones, and put your iPods away. You are not "using our own technology against us," as some of those dumb shites like to say. Unless you are planning on blowing up toilets and iPods, and you only have them to study the technology, you are self-centered capitalist consumers, just like all us Americans you supposedly hate. I just know all these Hezbollah leaders have houses that are totally awash in American technology, and they're all secretly hoping they'll get featured on "Cribs."

I hope that stupid Hezbollah cunt that was using the laptop had a Dell, and I hope that the batteries exploded, violently gelding him. And then, when he goes to the hospital, I hope they rub cattle dung on the burns, and refuse to give him antibiotics. Kiss my American fucking ass, you sheep shagger.

I hope you get bombed back into the Stone Age, you stupid fucks, not that I am bitter.

Fat Sparrow

3 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

You give all these Arab boyos 100 dollar bills and then they buy food for 20 dollars, and the guy with the food can't make change because all he has is 100 dollar bills, or he has a sign up saying 'nothing bigger than a 20' , its madness, anyway knowing the way things go as soon as the cameras went they had to hand the money back, whats an Arab going to do with a 100 dollar bill?, buy more towels for his head or another stick to beat his wife with?.

Foot Eater said...

I agree.

Sorry, I've not grasped this whole comments thing. Am I supposed to say more?

Fat Sparrow said...

Ah, short and sweet, just like me. Quit laughing, Old Knudsen.