Saturday, August 19, 2006

The gene pool definitely needs some chlorine in it

If aliens ever come to our planet, and you are the one that must convince them that humanity is worthwhile, and that said aliens should not eat us, do not, under any circumstances, hit the "Next Blog" button on Blogger in a misguided attempt to convince them.

I wish someone would have told me just how bad random blogs can be, before I clicked on that "Next blog" button.

If you are in doubt about how bad blogs can be, check out this little gem, which I found by hitting that "Next blog" button. They discuss an "anti-semantic" (sic) chain letter from MySpace. That's right, they are slagging off anti-semantics, when in fact, they are anti-semantic themselves. If only they were pro-semantic, they would know that what they mean to say, of course, is "anti-Semitic." The unintentional irony is killing me.

With defenders of the faith like these ones, I am sure the Jews have nothing to worry about from the likes of Hezbollah.

Fat Sparrow

2 comments:

Stephen Cree said...

I notice that your comment on the above site has been deleted and it states "This post has been removed by the author". I have left a comment "Why has that post been removed by the author?". I fully expect it to removed by the author.

Fat Sparrow said...

I wrote a lovely comment slagging them off on their blog, but I deleted it, and decided to make fun of them on my blog instead. Why have them correct their post, when I can get some mileage out of it?

I just hope they don't come looking for me, see my slagging-off of their blog, and then correct it, as that would really take the fun out of it. Remember that "grade inflation" thing? They is collej stoodents.